Friday, May 20, 2011

Bundling Me


The Author of this post is Velma Baird
When I got my CLEAR TV BUNDLE last year I started watching the Food Network. I don’t even really cook, so I can’t really explain why I like it so much! I think it’s just really soothing to have on in the background and I’ve definitely learned a few kitchen tricks, even though I don’t use them in the kitchen. I’m really into just watching the different presentation styles of the chefs on the shows…they definitely each have their own way of doing things! I don’t know how they can concentrate on so many! things at once since I can barely chew gum and walk at the same time! They’re all so good at what they do and seem so calm and collected while they cook, which is definitely not my style…I’m usually running around the kitchen like something’s on fire! Usually something is! I guess you could say the Food channel is my favorite channel, but who would ever guess that? Especially considering I cook most of my meals in the microwave oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment